- We at Resortique want you to be happy with your purchase, We therefore offer you the opportunity to return it should it not meet your expectations.
- Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same, original condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our downloadable Resortique novels and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
- Before returning any item you must apply for a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number. This can be obtained by dropping an email to support[at]resortique.com which should include the following details.
- Original Order Number
- Item to be Returned
- Reason for Return (see below)
- Only when you have been notified of the Returns Authorisation (RA) number will your return be authorised. Sorry, but Resortique will not accept returns without the issuance of this all important RA number.
- To complete your return, we require a scanned receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- You should allow us up to 7 working days from receipt of the returned items to process the RA request and take the required actions. Of course, we hope to keep this delay to a minimum.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, normally within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at support[at]resortique.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- If you need to exchange your purchase for the same item, send us an email at support[at]resortique.com and send your item to: Dawn Shepheard Limited (Resortique), 18/F Studio C, 40 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will necessarily find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Dawn Shepheard Limited (Resortique), 18/F Studio C, 40 Wong Chuk Hang Road. Hong Kong.
- Unless we have delivered the wrong product or the product has been damaged in some way, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Such shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any return shipping incurred by Resortique will be deducted from your refund.
- In cases where Resortique accepts responsibility for the return shipping costs (damage and incorrect delivery), Resortique will reimburse you to a maximum value of US$15, enabling you to send the returned item via Registered Air Mail or Standard Courier. Please notify us of the actual cost to you in the Notes section of your Returns Authorisation.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning items to us you should consider purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please note the customer is responsible for any customs duties, fees or taxes incurred. Every country has different rates and tax thresholds for the importation of goods.